Board of Directors
President: Kate O'Toole
Vice President: Stephen Sullivan
Treasurer: Allyne Miller
Secretary: Linda Findlay
Accounting: Amy Erickson
Minutes: Marge Helgesen
Nominating Chair: Sue Brown
- Manages SAUCI online Sagitta test server.
- Identifies individuals and vendors for handling any technology needs.
- Identifies and nominates board candidates.
- Organizes education opportunities for SAUCI membership.
Committee: Member Engagement
- Manages communications with members.
- Engages new potential committee or board members.
Sagitta.org was originally created to allow all customers using AMS Sagitta a single voice. This was done not only to help steer development but, perhaps more importantly, to improve the communication among the entire community. Over the years the names have changed but the mission has not: We are open to any idea you would like to explore that might benefit Sagitta users.
All of the members working for SAUCI are passionate individuals within our community that volunteer their time to improve the usefulness of these products. We are always looking for fresh meat, er, we mean “new volunteers” to infuse new ideas and perhaps someday to be listed in the names above. If you are interested in helping then we would love to hear from you.
- Todd Doster 2007-2008
- Tina Clay 2008-2009
- Elaine Lewis 2009-2010
- Allyne Miller 2010-2011
- Linda Findlay 2011-2012
- Sue Brown 2012-2013
- Johnmichael Monteith 2013-2014
- Michelle Hoffert 2014-2016
- Brad Booth 2016-2018